Where Should I Start?

INTRO
I’ve recently learned about Conjur for the first time, and I thought other people might also like to know about the guides and documentation that were the most useful.

GET STARTED
The very first place you should look is the Get Started page. This page will help set you up with your very own Conjur instance. You can use this to experiment, and learn during the rest of the tutorials/documents until you get a grasp on it.
(It’s also very easy to delete and rebuild a fresh copy of this instance)

POLICY
The next thing to do is get familiar with reading and writing policies. There are a few useful resources for policies.

REST API
Using a REST API client was very critical in helping me learn Conjur’s API calls. The visual representation by the client went a long way for me, compared to reading pages of shell scripts and documentation. I am a very visual learner, so being able to see and experiment with the API calls helped a lot.

Good Luck!

After taking a look at the information linked here, you’re well on your way to protecting your secrets with ease. If you have any questions or feedback head on over to HELP

5 Likes

I want to add more to this!

If you want to learn more about Secretless (which you can use to connect your app to target services without your app needing any credentials), you can try:

If you want to learn more about Summon (which you can use to inject secrets into the environment of any running process), you can try:

1 Like