Hello, I was wondering if there is a better way to provide the docker container with the secretless.yml file?
The following steps are how I was able to provide the docker container with the secretless.yml file. Is there a better way?
- docker pull cyberark/secretless-broker
- docker run [options for the container] -it cyberark/secretless-broker [options for secretless-broker]
docker run --network host -it cyberark/secretless-broker -debug
Step 2 will fail to run the container create due to no secretless.yml file found, but will create a container
- docker ps -a
- identify the docker id of the container created
- place copy of sectetless.yml file in directory shared by host pc and docker engine default VM (c/Users)
- change the directory of the terminal to the shared directory (cd /c/Users)
- docker cp secretless.yml containerID:/secretless.yml
- docker start -ai containerID
- secretless broker runs and works.