Set up CyberArk Lab

Hello, I am looking to set up a CyberArk lab environment. How can i go about it, are any license costs involved for the same ? please advise.

Hi – just checking if you had gotten answers to your question – depending on the “lab environment” you want to set up there are a different options. Open Source being the simplest which does not require any licenses, then there are various other options, including pulling secrets from an organization’s CyberArk PAM deployment, setting up HA /failover, etc.

Can you tell me more about the type of Lab you want to set up and your organization? Thanks, Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your response. I am still struggling with it, what we need is the following components (L1&L2) CyberArk Vault, PVWA, CPM, PSM . Is open source option without licenses available for this ?

The Open Source does not offer the same level of integration with the other CyberArk solutions, as Conjur Enterprise. In this case typically what we do is have someone on the CyberArk team that covers your organization work with you to find a way to support your lab environment. If you know anyone on the CyberArk team that covers your organization I can have them work with you, if not we can have one of the solution engineers reach out to you. Just let me know your organization and contact info. Also do you know if you have the other CyberArk solutions at your organization? Thanks

1 Like