Secrets Management Overview For Developers & DevOps

Originally published at: https://www.conjur.org/blog/secrets-management-overview-for-developers-devops/

Secrets management is a critical problem for developers, especially for teams adopting DevOps practices. Until recently, it was the IT department who was responsible for the security of applications and passwords. They were the ones who typically delegated privileges to individuals. But in today’s DevOps world, developers are both writing and deploying applications, and those…

1 Like

Hi @John,

Thanks for this blog. I was wondering how I could get in touch for some more help?

The Conjur OSS using the Kubernetes Authenticator Client isn’t working out for me. I need some guidance as the vanilla guide doesn’t work and is hugely confusing for a layman, especially in the RBAC and SSL configuration.

Thanks,
Lee

1 Like

Hello @leighcee,

Sorry to hear this, but looks like you got your question answered here: Obvious authn-k8s token question

This is the best way to get a quick response, ask in one of the main categories where everyone can see the question.

Hope everything is going well and don’t hesitate to let us know how we can help!

Thanks,
John

1 Like

Thanks John,

Good advice, and they folk on the Conjur category are being really helpful.

I think the problem I am facing is that the instructions on deploying Conjur OSS to Kubernetes have a few gaps and inconsistencies. I have followed them several times but it fails to start correctly each time, which is exasperating for a newcomer to CyberArk and Conjur.

However, I will keep trying!

Thanks,
Lee

1 Like