Upgrade to version 11.2.1 breaks Conjur

Hello. I upgraded our DEV environment to version 11.2.1 and now when I attempt to login to the web UI I get error ‘We’re sorry, but something went wrong. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information’. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Mark, can you please post the output of /info and /health on the instance you’re seeing problems on?

I actually already rolled it back to the previous version. I did notice in the output after upgrade that it was showing the UI was disabled? Thought that was a bit odd.

Hi Mark, would you mind posting your output that shows the UI being disabled with the previous version of Conjur so I can take a look? Thanks!

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had to re-do the upgrade to get the output… here it is:

Hi @Mark,

• Would you mind sharing which version of DAP you are upgrading from?

• Are you following the steps from the docs for this? Any deviations from those steps that may be relevant?

Thanks!

It was version 10.10 (a.k.a. 5.6.0). I was following steps outlined here: https://docs.cyberark.com/Product-Doc/OnlineHelp/AAM-DAP/10.10/en/Content/Deployment/Upgrade/upgrade-autofail-cluster.htm?tocpath=Setup|Upgrade%20Dynamic%20Access%20Provider|_____2

1 Like