Conjur Integration Urban Code

Good Morning,

Integrating Conjur with UrbanCode and it seems like the base functionally is broken regarding the plugin. Just here to make sure that is the case, and I am not doing something incorrect.

This is specific to the "Authenticate Conjur " segment inside the design tab of your process in UrbanCode. It fails not matter what values I place in the place holders. I have confirmed that I can authenticate to Conjur using the same API key, Account and Username. I also confirmed that have correct access to whatever secret I am retrieving.

The work around I am currently using for my process is to add “Shell” Utility segment into my process, to authenticate first using “Curl CMDS” which generate a token. Then use that token to retrieve secrets.

Has anyone ran into this before or experienced a similar issue with UrbanCode? Is there a solution?

Thank you,

Logan Zellem

Hi @LogZ, the only thing I could find quickly for Conjur x UrbanCode was this repo. I’m not sure if you looked at it, but it looks like it hasn’t been updated in a while. You could try using it as a reference at least. I’ll ask around and see if anyone has integrated the two recently

Hey Logan:

Sorry for the challenge. The plugin prepends the host/ prefix to the hostname for you. Be sure to leave that off. That got me when I was using it.

Cheers,

Jody

1 Like

Good Evening Thanks for the responses!

The work around is sufficing for now and from what I can tell the problem is with how it stores the “AccessToken” and retrieves it to pass it to the next stage of the process. I will have to dig into this more, if I find anything Ill be sure to update. Just got find where the UrbanCode logs are now :upside_down_face:

Thank you,

Logan Zellem

1 Like