Can the PVWA UserLoginMessage be formatted with any scripting language?

We have a regulatory requirement to have the PVWA UserLoginMessage displayed with a specific text. My government agency customer wants the whole message displayed, and in their particular format (space between paragraphs, a bulleted list, etc.)?

SO, is there any way to format the content of the UserLoginMessage?

Hello,

I’m not sure about updating the message using a scripting language. However, we customized the login message for our client using the UserLoginMessage property under Administration -> Configuration Options ->General. You can enter a customized message in this field. Also, change the DisplayUserLoginMessage property to 'Yes". Is this what you’re looking for?

~ Darlene

Darlene, thank you for your reply.

Our government customer wants their User Login Message formatted with their particular specifics, such as increased space between paragraphs, as well as a three item bulleted list.

I was originally looking for a method that would allow me to insert CSS/HTML and make the display look the way the customer wants. That being said, after looking through the .xml files and the .css files in the Server directory, I believe I may have com e to the realization it cannot be done.

However, I am adding this to my notes to bring up at Impact in Dallas! Thank you again!

However, I am adding this to my notes to bring up at Impact in Dallas! Thank you again!

Great idea! Feel free to leave feedback about this in Community HowTo's & Feedback as well!